Watson Explorer Foundational Components (v11) – O3100G CR,ILO
Course Code: O3100G Brand: DS&BA – Watson Explorer Category: Analytics Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 32H Modality: CR,ILO Audience
This is an intermediate course for Solution Architects/Designers, Software Architects/Engineers, and Software Developers who will develop, deploy, manage and/or maintain Watson Explorer Enterprise Search and 360-Degree applications.
- Basic knowledge of the use of search in enterprise applications
- Knowledge of accessing enterprise resources
- Knowledge of XML and the usage of XSL (XSLT/XPath)
- Knowledge of coding applications using an API framework, compiled language, or scripting language.
In this course, you will learn the core features and functionality of Watson Explorer Foundational Components, found in all editions of Watson Explorer (Enterprise and Advanced edition). Overview
In this course, you will learn the core features and functionality of Watson Explorer Foundational Components. This core functionality is found in all editions of Watson Explorer (Enterprise and Advanced edition).
This course is designed to introduce the technical student to using the enterprise search functionality in creating applications using the Search Engine and Application Builder capabilities. In this course will look at configuring search collection and engine components for ingesting, converting, indexing, and querying. This course will also introduce you to the design process of creating an Application Builder 360-degree application.
This course offers hands-on labs giving students exposure to the various aspects of configuring components that will be used in solutions that will involve Watson Explorer Foundational Components functionality.
The main focus is on using the Foundational Components functionality in support of the development of your discovery, enterprise search and 360-degree solution needs.
- Understand the technical challenges Foundational Components helps you to solve, its architecture, and what major use cases it addresses.
- Become familiar with project, collections, and sources component capabilities along with the role they play in your enterprise discovery/search solutions.
- Become familiar with the crawling processing by configuring the crawler, converter and indexer collection component functionality.
- Become familiar with the query result configuration capability using the source, clustering, and display component functionality.
- Build an Application Builder discovery 360-degree view application using search indexed data.
Please refer to course overview