TRIRIGA Reservation Management – 8D632G CR,ILO
Course Code: 8D632G Brand: TRIRIGA – Facilities Management Category: BusOps Skill Level: Basic Duration: 16H Modality: CR,ILO Audience
Space planners, facility and site coordinators, reservation managers, operations managers
The course is designed to teach students how to customize, operate, administer, and monitor IBM TRIRIGA Reserve Overview
The course is designed to teach students how to customize, operate, administer, and monitor IBM TRIRIGA Reserve
1. Overview of Reservation Management
This unit introduces the IBM® TRIRIGA® Reservation Management process flow and Reservation roles.
2. Reservation Management Settings
This unit illustrates the settings required in IBM TRIRIGA for Reservation Management, before initiating the reservation process.
3. Reservable Record Setup
This unit illustrates the setup of the reservable records such as conference room, workspace, assets, and equipment. The setup will be performed in the Reserve tab of the Reservable Records.
4. Creating a Reservation
This unit introduces the procedure for reserving conference rooms, workspace, performing location requests, and using the Outlook add-in tool.
5. Reservation in Perceptive App
This unit introduces the Reservation Perceptive Application and illustrates how to use it to reserve conference rooms and workspaces. It will also discuss other functionalities such as check-in/check-out and cancel a reservation.
6. Reservation with Exchange
This unit talks about integrating IBM TRIRIGA with Microsoft Exchange.
1. Understand the Reservation Management application in IBM TRIRIGA
2. Setup the application for Reservation Management
3. Manage reservable spaces, assets, and equipment
4. Book a room or equipment
5. Manage different type of reservation requests
6. Understand the different user roles needed for Reservation Management
7. Cancel reservations
8. Understand how to integrate IBM TRIRIGA with Microsoft Exchange for Reservation Management