Introduction to IBM Cúram Social Program Management 7.X: Functional Overview – 9D75G WBT
Course Code: 9D75G
Brand: Government – Curam Social Program Management
Skill Level: Basic
This course is intended primarily for anyone who needs a general overview of the features and functionality of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform 7.X, including testers, project managers, and product administrators.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This self-paced course provides a functional (non-technical) overview of the Cúram SPM 7.X platform and application modules.
IBM Cúram offers products that SPM agencies need to provide government-funded social, health, and other services to citizens. The course provides a high-level summary of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and the IBM Cúram Application Modules. The course describes the main components of the Cúram SPM Platform. It also describes the respective functions of the Cúram Application Modules. The course explains the SPM Platform and Application Modules by describing their respective functions in the context of the citizen and agency needs that they address. This web-based course has no virtual lab associated with it.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web-Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- The unique approach that IBM Cúram adopts to the requirements of SPM agencies and the needs of their clients.
- The main components of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and how they meet agency requirements and citizen needs.
- The respective features and functionality of the Cúram Application Modules and how they meet the specific needs of citizens and SPM agencies.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the IBM Cúram approach to SPM.
- Describe the participant management and case management functionality that the IBM SPM Platform provides.
- Describe the financial management functionality that the IBM SPM Platform provides.
- Provide a high-level overview of Cúram Intake.
- Identify the different components of Cúram Workflow and outline their roles.
- Provide an overview of how communications are handled in Cúram.
- List and describe the following IBM Cúram Application Modules:
- Cúram Appeals
- Cúram Archiving
- Cúram Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Cúram Child Welfare
- Cúram Evidence Broker
- Cúram Identity Intelligence
- Cúram Income Support
- Cúram Income Support for Medical Assistance
- Cúram Life Event Management
- Cúram Outcome Management
- Cúram Provider Management
- Cúram Social Enterprise Collaboration
- Cúram Universal Access
- Cúram Verification Engine