Installation of IBM Cloud Pak for Data (v4.5) – 6XL638GCR
Course Code: 6XL638G Brand: IBM Cloud Pak for Data Category: Analytics Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 6H Modality:CR Audience
Professional administrators of Cloud Pak for Data
To be successful in this course, you should have basic knowledge of Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and the architecture of Cloud Pak for Data. Before you attend this course, it is highly recommended to complete the learning path for associate administrators of Cloud Pak for Data. Experience in the use of a Linux terminal session, issuing operating system commands, and familiarity with shell scripting is recommended but not required.
Note that to be able to complete the guided exercises and Lab activity that are included in this course, you must own an entitlement API key that has been associated with your IBM account after you have purchased the Cloud Pak for Data software.
This course provides guidelines to prepare your environment for IBM Cloud Pak for Data and to successfully deploy the software. Overview
This course provides guidelines to prepare your environment for IBM Cloud Pak for Data and to successfully deploy the software. From the attached demonstrations, you will learn step by step how to perform each task. You will verify the acquired knowledge by completing the designated hands-on exercises.
- Prepare the environment for installation
- Install the IBM Cloud Pak for Data platform and services
- Uninstall Cloud Pak for Data
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Configure the settings to prepare the environment for Cloud Pak for Data Installation
- Perform the installation of the Cloud Pak for Data platform and additional services
- Verify whether the Cloud Pak for Data installation completed successfully
- Uninstall Cloud Pak for Data and any dependent services