Implementing AIX 7 Security – AN58GCR,ILO
Course Code: AN58G Brand: Power Systems – AIX Category: Systems Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 24H Modality:CR,ILO Audience
The audiences for this advanced training include AIX technical support individuals, system administrators, system architects, engineers, and anyone who need an understanding of the security features of AIX.
Students should have basic AIX administration experience. The AIX prerequisite may be met by attending one of the following courses or having equivalent AIX skills:_x000D_
• Power Systems for AIX II AIX Implementation and Administration (AN12G) or (AX12G)_x000D_
• Jumpstart for UNIX Professionals (AN14G)
Learn to implement an AIX security policy that leverages features such as Role Based Access Controls, Trusted Execution environment, and others. Overview
This course is designed to help implement a security policy in an AIX environment. Students will learn the security features of AIX including administrative commands and components such as Role Based Access Control and Trusted Execution, to secure the operating environment from security threats.
This course provides lectures and hands on labs in an instructor lead course environment, either in a face-to-face classroom or in a live virtual classroom environment (ILO – Instructor Led Online).
AIX security features AIX base system security Role-based access control Encrypted file systems Trusted Execution LDAP Implementing security features at AIX installation
• Describe security threats to a computer system_x000D_
• Describe the AIX commands and components for AIX system security_x000D_
• Configure the role-based access control (RBAC) feature_x000D_
• Implement encrypted file systems_x000D_
• Implement the Trusted Execution feature_x000D_
• Centralize security with LDAP_x000D_
• Implement the AIX installation time options of Secure by Default and Trusted AIX