IBM StoredIQ 7.6 – Core Skills – F226G CR,ILO,SPVC
Course Code: F226G Brand: UGI – IBM StoredIQ Category: Analytics Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 8H Modality: CR,ILO,SPVC Audience
This intermediate course is for:
StoredIQ Global Administrators who are responsible for the following activities:
- Managing the StoredIQ installation.
- Working with data sources, indexes, Data Servers, jobs, infosets, and actions.
- Mounting volumes,
- Managing SIQ platform and back-end data servers.
Data Experts who are responsible for the following activities:
- Creating use-case specific filters, actions, infosets, and workflows.
Subject Matter Experts who are responsible for the following activities:
- Creating and using use-case specific dashboards, Data Workbench, eDiscovery, Data Script, and Policy Manager.
This course has no prerequisites.
Learn about StoredIQ architecture, features, and functions. You also learn the core skills for data experts, matter experts, and StoredIQ global administrators. Overview
This unit provides training on IBM StoredIQ. You learn about StoredIQ architecture, features, and functions. You also learn the core skills for data experts, matter experts, and administrators. You work with an IBM StoredIQ system to practice the skills that you learn.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- Introduction to StoredIQ
- View Data
- Refine Data
- Act on Data
- Harvest Data
- View Audits and Logs
Describe what IBM StoredIQ is and what it does.
- Identify use-cases for IBM StoredIQ
- Identify the responsibilities of StoredIQ roles.
- Identify StoredIQ architectural components
Describe how StoredIQ processes data.
- Define in-place data management.
- Describe how data is harvested from data sources.
- Explain metadata and full-text indexing.
- Describe the capabilities of Content Classification integration.
Use Data Workbench to inspect a system infoset.
- Use Data Workbench.
- Apply view filters a system infoset.
Create and refine an infoset.
Use a macro to create a filter
- Create a filter.
- Use a built-in macro.
- Create a custom infoset.
- Create an overlay.
Move files to a another volume.
- Create a primary volume.
- Create a move action.
- Use the move action to move files to another volume.
Use Policy Manager to automatically delete files.
- Use Policy Manager.
Create a system infoset.
- Delete a primary volume
- Create a primary volume.
- Harvest data.
- Set up full-text indexing.
View harvest audits.
View event logs.