IBM Sterling Secure Proxy Technical Fundamentals v3.4.2 – 6F99GCR,ILO
Course Code: 6F99G Brand: B2B Collab Category: Supply Chain Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 32H Modality:CR,ILO Audience
The intended audience for this course is:
- Enterprise Network Architects
- Network Architect or Engineers
- Information Security Specialists
Basic understanding of networking and security concepts such as:
- OSI Reference Model
- IP, UDP, TCP
- Directory Service
- Common Network Components
- Address Structure
- Common Exploits and Attacks
- TLS/SSL Implementations
Additional knowledge of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator or IBM Sterling File Gateway is helpful. If you are using Sterling Secure Proxy for IBM Sterling Connect: Direct, a review of Connect: Direct concepts also is helpful.
This course introduces students to deployment, usage, and maintenance of the Sterling Secure Proxy application. Overview
This 4-day course trains students on deployment, usage, and maintenance of the Sterling Secure Proxy application. It also guides on troubleshooting any issues in Sterling Secure Proxy.
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- UNIT 1. INTRODUCTION AND INSTALLATION
- UNIT 2. REVERSE PROXY CONFIGURATION
- UNIT 3. SINGLE SIGN ON CONFIGURATION
- Course Wrap-up
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Provide an overview of Sterling Secure Proxy.
- Complete the installation and configuration of Sterling Secure Proxy.
- Perform HTTP Reverse proxy configuration.
- Perform FTP Reverse proxy configuration.
- Perform Connect: Direct Reverse proxy configuration.
- Set up Single Sign-On for Sterling Secure Proxy Server, Sterling External Authentication
- Server and Sterling File Gateway.