IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals – 6F87G CR,ILO
Course Code: 6F87G Brand: B2B Collab Category: Watson Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 40H Modality: CR,ILO Audience
This course is designed for EDI End Users, Connect: End Users, Web Developers, as well as System Administrators.
This course assumes you have the following foundation knowledge:
- J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL Scripting
- Sterling B2B Integrator Basics
- Client/Server Relationship
This course provides students with a detailed examination of Sterling B2B Integrator. Overview
This course provides students with a detailed examination of Sterling B2B Integrator, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real time business collaboration and commerce automation.
This course teaches students techniques, tools and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process, create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler, explain how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process, and discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Course Overview
- Lesson 1. About IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- Exercise. About Sterling B2B Integrator
- Lesson 2. Basic BPML Concepts
- Exercise. Basic BPML Concepts
- Lesson 3. XPath Basics
- Exercise. XPath Basics
- Lesson 4. Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
- Exercise. Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
- Lesson 5. Using the GPM
- Exercise. Using the GPM
- Lesson 6. Troubleshooting a Business Process
- Exercise. Troubleshooting a Business Process
- Lesson 7. Introduction to Service Management
- Exercise. Introduction to Service Management
- Lesson 8. Case Study
- Lesson 9. Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping
- Exercise. Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping
- Lesson 10. Typing Map
- Exercise. Typing Map
- Lesson 11. Tracking System Health
- Exercise. Tracking System Health
- Lesson 12. Best Practices
- Exercise. Best Practices
- Lesson 13. Case Study
- Lesson 14. Course Wrap Up
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Run a business process.
- Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler.
- Explain how to create a service configuration.
- Explain how to track an executable business process.
- Discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator.