IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Advanced Business Process Modeling – 6F100GCR,ILO
Course Code: 6F100G Brand: B2B Collab Category: Supply Chain Skill Level: Advanced Duration: 24H Modality:CR,ILO Audience
This course is designed for EDI End User, Web Developer, System Administrator, and Business Analyst.
This course assumes you have the following foundation knowledge:
- J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL Scripting
- Sterling B2B Integrator
Specialty or advanced Sterling B2B Integrator knowledge in the following areas:
- EDI Processing
- AS2 Implementation
- Secure Transports
- Web Services
- Trading Partner Management
- JSP Development
The Sterling B2B Integrator Advanced Business Process Modeling course teaches you how to use message options, collect and move data, capture errors, send notifications, and update a database. Overview
The Sterling B2B Integrator Advanced Business Process Modeling course teaches you how to use message options, collect and move data, capture errors, send notifications, and update a database. You will learn about service configurations, the Assign Service, the Invoke Business Process Service, importing resources, and the lightweight JDBC Adapter. This course is a three day course.
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Course Overview
- Lesson 1. Basic BPML concepts
- Lesson 2. Service Editor Configuration Options
- Exercise. Service Editor Configuration Options
- Lesson 3. Using the Assign
- Exercise. Using the Assign
- Lesson 4. Error Handling
- Exercise. Error Handling
- Lesson 5. Importing Style Sheets
- Exercise. Importing Style Sheets
- Lesson 6. Read Values from Flat File
- Exercise. Reading Values from a Flat File
- Lesson 7. Using a Database
- Exercise. Using a Database
- Lesson 8. Course Wrap-up
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Differentiate between services, adapters, and activities as they relate to building business processes.
- Configure a business process using the message output options.
- Apply the Assign Service along with DOM or Doc features in a business process.
- Create a business process to capture errors and to notify the user of an error.
- Create a business process to manage 997s.
- Create a business process to send data to different storage locations.
- Use the JDBC Adapter to create a business process to receive configuration values from a database