IBM Maximo 7.6 bootcamp series: Items, assets and purchasing – MAX4305G SPVC
Course Code: MAX4305G Brand: Maximo – Asset Management Category: BusOps Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 5H Modality: SPVC Audience
Implementation Consultants, Administrators, Technical Sales, System Users, Product Support
This self-paced training course introduces students to IBM Maximo v7.6 and is a part of the Maximo 7.6 bootcamp series. Overview
This self-paced training course introduces students to IBM Maximo 22.214.171.124 solution. This course includes interactive video presentations, demonstrations, and a virtual lab.
This course will cover inventory management, purchasing options and contracts in Maximo.
ATTENTION: This is course 4 of 9 in the IBM Maximo 7.6 bootcamp series badge. Each course and lab exercise can be completed independently within the bootcamp series, but if you are new to Maximo it is recommended that you work through the courses in sequence. You can earn a badge if you complete the entire series and pass the quiz. Click here to go to the badge course (IBM Maximo 7.6 bootcamp series badge). Click here to view the badge on Credly.
This course is divided into several topic areas:
- Start here: Great place to start if you are unfamiliar with the IBM Training platform and want to get an overview of the course. It includes a course overview (this document), course instructions, and how to navigate this course.
- Learn about IBM Maximo 7.6: This is the one of the required portion of this course. It includes the following topics: inventory management; purchasing and contracts. If you complete this section and the hands-on lab, you can obtain a certificate of completion in the Finish here section.
- Getting started with the lab environment & exercises: This section includes the lab guide for the exercises for these topics along with information on how to access the lab environment.
- Additional resources: This section includes supplemental materials that relate to Maximo.
- Quick references: This section includes a collection of useful links that relate to Maximo.
- Meet the author: Get to know the expert that developed this course.
- Finish here: After completing the required activities, get your certificate of completion and complete the course survey.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand item assets used in the inventory along with the different types of assets and how to define and setup these items.
- Explain how to manager your inventory.
- Discuss the concepts learned in the demonstration.
- Summarize the lifecycle and applications involved in the purchasing process.
- Implement/discuss some of these concepts that you practiced in the hands-on lab exercises.