IBM Maximo 7.6 bootcamp series – Introduction – MAX4302G SPVC
Course Code: MAX4302G Brand: Maximo – Asset Management Category: BusOps Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 2.5H Modality: SPVC Audience
Implementation Consultants, Administrators, Technical Sales, System Users, Product Support
This self-paced training course introduces students to IBM Maximo v7.6 and is a part of the Maximo 7.6 bootcamp series. Overview
This self-paced training course introduces students to IBM Maximo 184.108.40.206 solution. This course includes interactive video presentations, demonstrations, and a virtual lab.
This course will introduce you to Maximo Asset Performance Management, its core functions and capabilities, and covers basic navigation of the Maximo user interface.
ATTENTION: This is course 1 of 9 in the IBM Maximo 7.6 bootcamp series badge. Each course and lab exercise can be completed independently within the bootcamp series, but if you are new to Maximo it is recommended that you work through the courses in sequence. You can earn a badge if you complete the entire series and pass the quiz. Click here to go to the badge course (IBM Maximo 7.6 bootcamp series badge). Click here to view the badge on Credly.
This course is divided into several topic areas:
- Start here: Great place to start if you are unfamiliar with the IBM Training platform and want to get an overview of the course. It includes a course overview (this document), course instructions, and how to navigate this course.
- Learn about IBM Maximo 7.6: This is the one of the required portion of this course. It includes the following topics: Maximo overview, Asset Performance Management and basic navigation. If you complete this section and the hands-on lab, you can obtain a certificate of completion in the Finish here section.
- Getting started with the lab environment & exercises: This section includes the lab guide for the exercises for these topics along with information on how to access the lab environment.
- Additional resources: This section includes supplemental materials that relate to Maximo.
- Quick references: This section includes a collection of useful links that relate to Maximo.
- Meet the author: Get to know the expert that developed this course.
- Finish here: After completing the required activities, get your certificate of completion and complete the course survey.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Know some of the key IOT solutions in Maximo.
- Understand the key applications and functional areas of Maximo.
- Explain what Asset Performance Management (APM) is and the core challenges that are overcome when using this solution.
- Identify and describe the scope of the core functionalities in Maximo.
- Implement/discuss some of these concepts that you practiced in the hands-on lab exercises.