IBM Enterprise Records 5.1 – System Configuration – F179GCR,SPVC
Course Code: F179G Brand: Digital Bus Automation Category: Cloud Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 8H Modality:CR,SPVC Audience
This intermediate course is for:
- anyone who administers an IBM Enterprise Records system
Learn how to configure an Enterprise Records system. Configure an object store for record declaration, create record classes, use security markings, export and import a file plan. Overview
This course is for anyone who is planning to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by records managers and users.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for system configuration.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Configuring an object store for record declaration
- Creating a record class that allows property mapping from document to record
- Creating and using a new link class
- Modifying security on a category
- Controlling access to IBM Enterprise Records assets and functionality from IBM FileNet Workplace
- Creating and using security markings
- Exporting and importing a file plan
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by users and records managers.