IBM Enterprise Records 5.1 – Core Skills – F178G CR,SPVC
Course Code: F178G
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Skill Level: Intermediate
This course is for anyone who manages records using IBM Enterprise Records or administers an IBM Enterprise Records system.
You should have either one of the following courses or equivalent experience:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141)
This course introduces IBM Enterprise Records. Learn about its capabilities, how to declare records, create disposition schedules, use alternate retentions, place and remove holds.
This course is for those who either administer IBM Enterprise Records or use it to maintain the retention, disposition, and security of records.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for both records managers and system administrators.
By completing this course, you acquire knowledge and skills that are needed in more advanced IBM Enterprise Records courses.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Identify the capabilities of IBM Enterprise Records
- Identify the role of IBM Enterprise Records in an enterprise compliance solution
- Identify and search for records that are ready for disposition
- Declare electronic records
- Create and apply disposition schedules
- Apply alternate retentions
- Work with file plan containers
- Place and remove holds
- Declare and manage records using basic configurations