IBM Enterprise Records 5.1 – Automate Declaration – F182G CR
Course Code: F182G Brand: Digital Business Automation Category: Cloud Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 8H Modality: CR Audience
This intermediate course is for anyone who administers an IBM Enterprise Records system.
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141G) or have equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration 4.5 (F0420) or have equivalent experience
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F1780)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: System Configuration (F1790)
Configure the Enterprise Records system for automatic declaration. Use workflows and event subscriptions to declare records. Overview
Your company wants to automate records declaration for your IBM Enterprise Records system. In this course, you learn to configure automatic record declaration using two different methods: event subscriptions and workflow.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for automating record declaration.
- Configure an event action for record declaration
- Create an event subscription to automatically declare a record
- Create a workflow that declares a record without user intervention
- Create a workflow subscription to launch a record declaration workflow
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to automate record declaration on an Enterprise Records system