IBM Cúram Workflow for Developers 6.0.5 – 9D52G CR,SPVC
Course Code: 9D52G
Brand: Government – Curam Social Program Management
Skill Level: Intermediate
This intermediate course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You should have completed IBM Cúram technical fundamentals training:
IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G), and
IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (Customization) 7.X (9D74G), or
Any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course.
You should also have achieved certification as an IBM Cúram application developer. In addition, you must have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.
This course for developers describes how to design and implement IBM Cúram Workflow process definitions. Students will design and implement processes that use Cúram Workflow features.
This five-day course provides you with a technical understanding of developing IBM Cúram workflows.
Workflow supports the automation of business processes and allows work to be routed among individuals, departments, and the automated parts of the system. IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) applications provide workflow process definitions to support a range of business processes that bring efficiency benefits to organizations. This course describes how to design and implement workflow process definitions.
At the end of the course, you will design and implement a workflow for a business process.
- Workflow concepts and benefits
- The role of the Process Definition Tool (PDT) when defining IBM Cúram workflows
- Creating workflow data
- The activity types supported by IBM Cúram Workflow and their respective purposes
- The role of allocation strategies in IBM Cúram-defined workflows
- The role played by tasks and notifications in IBM Cúram-defined workflows
- The approach for developing workflows
- Use the IBM Cúram PDT to create and manage process definitions
- Define Workflow Data Objects (WDO) and data mappings
- Configure flow control features
- Enact workflow process instances
- Configure manual activities
- Configure decision activities and notifications
- Implement a work allocation strategy to allocate tasks
- Troubleshoot workflow design and implementation issues
- Customize an IBM Cúram application workflow