IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (Customization) 7.X – 9D74G CR,ILO,SPVC
Course Code: 9D74G Brand: Government – Curam Social Program Management Category: Health Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 40H Modality: CR,ILO,SPVC Audience
This course is intended primarily for developers and technical architects who will work on IBM Cúram implementation projects. The course is also useful for anyone who needs a technical understanding of IBM Cúram SPM Platform 7.X, including testers and support engineers.
Before taking this course, learners must have completed the following course:
- IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G).
This course describes how to customize IBM Cúram out-of-the-box (OOTB) solutions using the IBM Cúram Application Development Environment (ADE). Overview
Teams building Cúram SPM solutions for customers must be able to analyze and customize out-of-the-box (OOTB) solutions. The first part of the course describes the approach that Cúram SPM uses for customizing OOTB applications compliantly. The main part of the course describes how to customize client and server artifacts, including source code and non-source code artifacts. The final part of the course outlines how REST and web services are used for integrating with external applications and how custom features can be implemented using events, deferred processes, and batch processes. During the course, learners will perform impact analysis on OOTB applications and implement compliant customizations.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
The course covers the following topics:
- Interpreting the IBM Cúram Enterprise Reference Model and processing class architecture.
- Impact analysis using product documentation.
- Customizing client and server artifacts compliantly.
- Integrating with external applications using REST APIs and web services.
- Implementing events, deferred processes, and batch processes.
- Gathering troubleshooting data.
After completing the course, learners should be able to:
- Describe the approaches for customizing Cúram SPM artifacts.
- Perform impact analysis to determine the changes required for customizations.
- Customize out-of-the-box artifacts compliantly:
- Client artifacts.
- Non-source code server artifacts.
- Modeled application classes.
- Non-modeled application classes.
- Describe how web services and REST APIs can be used for real-time integration.
- Outline how to develop custom events, deferred processes, and batch jobs.