IBM Cognos Command Center Automation Using Plugin Tasks (V10.2) – P8280G WBT
Course Code: P8280G
Brand: DS&BA – Cognos CC and CIS
Skill Level: Advanced
This advanced-level course is for administrator and support personnel who need thorough knowledge of Cognos Command Center Plugin Tasks.
You should have:
- Familiarity with IBM Cognos Command Center
IBM Cognos Command Center: Automation Using Plugin Tasks (V10.2) eLearning – WBT. Displays many ways in which IBM Cognos Command Center (ICCC) functionality can be extended using plugins.
IBM Cognos Command Center: Automation Using Plugin Tasks (V10.2) is a one hour vignette that displays many ways in which IBM Cognos Command Center (ICCC) functionality can be extended using plugins. Through demonstration you will learn how to use file utilities and ftp utilities to manipulate and extract information from files, use system utilities to monitor and manage Windows services, and interact with IBM Cognos TM1 processes, chores and other objects.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Course overview
- Intended audience
- Course objectives
- Plugin directory location
- Steps to load plugins
- Plugin version issues with import/export
Using File Utility Plugin Tasks
- Move and copy
- File Compression
- Operations on file data
Using FTP/SFTP Plugin Tasks
- Get and Put
Using System Utilities Plugin Tasks
- Check ports
- Get process information and system status
- Windows services
Using TM1 Plugin Tasks
- Configuring the TM1 host computing resource
- Run TurboIntegrator processes and chores
- List server objects and views
- Delete server objects and views
Using Cognos Integration Server Plugin Tasks
- Configuring the IBM Cognos Integration Server host computing resource
- Run selection
- Run selection with command file
Using the Email Plugin Task
- Configuring the email host computing resource
- Send email
Please refer to course overview.