CRS is seeking an IBM Technical Trainer to work in our Johannesburg office. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge! Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of trainers and consultants as we strive to accelerate knowledge and growth.
CRS seeks qualified candidates to provide IBM Technical Training for our clients. As a Trainer, you will create, schedule, manage, and conduct training activities through both the implementation and operational phases of the contract. You will work in partnership with the CRS Ops team to design, deliver, and execute training activities for the local and English Speaking Africa markets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Identify and direct training activities per the requirements of the contract.
- Develop training and development plans based on training needs across the clients affected business areas.
- Design, develop, and deliver client courses in partnership with subject matter experts and third-party suppliers as needed per the contract.
- Leverage and enhance existing training programs where feasible.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Diagnose learning needs and barriers in individuals and groups and implement innovative solutions to address.
- Monitor, evaluate, and revise training offerings and courses in response to client and project staff feedback.
- Develop, maintain and manage a training curriculum to be published regularly.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Shall work directly with the CRS Ops Team to assist with the design and creation of reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience with technical writing; proposal and proposal response development; and/or developing end-user training material.
- 4+ years of experience with curriculum and training program development and delivery.
- Experience with MS Office and Adobe tool suite.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4 years minimum years’ experience in training, course instructor or related role
- Train the trainer course, teaching degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated skills in:
- Data Security
- Digital Business Automation
- Engineering Lifecycle Management
- IBM Analytics
- IBM Z
- Integration & Development
- Management & Platform
- Power Systems
- Spectrum Computing
- Supply Chain
Successful Candidate will possess:
- Proven successful experience as a trainer, course instructor, or other training related role
- Experience with Corporate Clientele.
CRS is focused on people, values, purpose and knowledge.
Email The Global Talent Acquisition Team at CRS via the apply button below.
Through a partnership with Ingram Micro, one of IBM’s select Global Training Providers, CRS delivers authorized training for the design, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of IBM technology, hardware, and storage. This partnership allows CRS to leverage the award-winning IBM technical training content that is exclusive to IBM’s Global Training Providers. Train your employees today on the powerful IBM products and solutions your company relies on every day! Optimize your IBM technology investment with IBM training and IBM certification on IBM products and solutions.