IBM BigIntegrate for Data Engineers v22.214.171.124 SPVC – 2M700G SPVC
Course Code: 2M700G
Brand: UGI – Information Server
Skill Level: Intermediate
This course is intended for Analysts and Contributors.
• Knowledge of OLAP fundamentals is recommended
This course teaches data engineers how to run DataStage jobs in a Hadoop environment.
Contains PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
This course teaches data engineers how to run DataStage jobs in a Hadoop environment. You will run jobs in traditional and YARN mode, access HDFS files and Hive tables using different file formats and connector stages.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
• Introductions to BigData and BigQuality
• YARN for dynamic DataStage job allocation
• Tracing and debugging in YARN mode
• Using log files
• Understanding configuration parameters
• Accessing Hadoop data using WebHDFS and HttpFS and using various connector stages
Please refer to course overview