IBM BigIntegrate for Data Engineers v126.96.36.199 – KM700G CR
Course Code: KM700G
Brand: UGI – Information Server
Skill Level: Intermediate
This course is intended for Analysts and Contributors.
• Knowledge of OLAP fundamentals is recommended
This course teaches data engineers how to run DataStage jobs in a Hadoop environment.
Teaches data engineers how to run DataStage jobs in a Hadoop environment. You will run jobs in traditional and YARN mode, access HDFS files and Hive tables using different file formats and connector stages.
• Introductions to BigData and BigQuality
• YARN for dynamic DataStage job allocation
• Tracing and debugging in YARN mode
• Using log files
• Understanding configuration parameters
• Accessing Hadoop data using WebHDFS and HttpFS and using various connector stages
Please refer to course overview