Getting Started with Maximo Mobile v2 – MAX4312GWBT
Course Code: MAX4312G Brand: Maximo – Asset Management Category: Business Operations Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 4H Modality:WBT Audience
System users | Administrators | Consultants | Developers
This self-paced training course brings together Maximo subject matter experts, to introduce students to the Maximo Mobile solutions, through interactive videos, demonstrations, and a virtual lab. Overview
IBM Maximo Mobile solutions deliver remote and AI-based expert assistance, real-time asset history and operational data from wearables, safety sensors and diagnostic interfaces to the digital twin. Explore how Maximo Mobile can keep technicians connected and your organization productive.
This self-paced training course brings together Maximo subject matter experts, from across IBM, to introduce students to the Maximo Mobile solutions, through interactive videos, demonstrations, and a virtual lab.
This self-paced training course introduces students to the Maximo Mobile solution.
This course is divided into several topic areas:
- Start here: Great place to start if you are unfamiliar with the IBM Training platform and want to get an overview of the course. It includes a course overview (this document) along with course instructions.
- Maximo Mobile solutions overview: This is a required portion of this course. It includes interactive videos and demos that guide you through the benefits, capabilities, deployment options, and architecture of the Maximo Mobile solution.
- Exploring Maximo Mobile virtual lab: This is a required portion of the course. This section includes a virtual lab designed to give you an opportunity to acquire hands-on experience with Maximo Mobile. If you complete this section, the previous section, and the quiz in the Finish here section, you are presented with a certificate of completion in the Finish here section.
Note that the virtual labs requires you to complete at least 80% of it before it is marked complete.
- Finish here: After completing the required activities, test your acquired knowledge with the required quiz, get your certificate of completion, and complete the course survey.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the Maximo Mobile solution
- Articulate the capabilities and benefits of using the Maximo Mobile solution
- Describe the components that make up the Maximo Mobile solution
- Recall the Maximo Mobile Architecture
- Explain the application development workflow for Mobile apps
- Examine how Maximo Mobile integrates with other parts of the Maximo Application Suite including Assist and Digital Twin
- Interpret the various Maximo Mobile touchpoints
- Describe how Maximo Mobile is configured
- Make use of work orders, inspections, Assist, and Digital Twin on Maximo Mobile
- Recall the MapConfig feature and configuration for Maximo Mobile use
- Evaluate Maximo Mobile configuration and usage through a virtual lab