Extending the IBM Sterling Order Management Application – 6F127GCR,ILO
Course Code: 6F127G Brand: Sterling Order Mgmt & Fulfillment Category: Supply Chain Skill Level: Advanced Duration: 32H Modality:CR,ILO Audience
Developers and Implementers
This 4-day instructor-led course provides students with an introduction to the technical framework of the Sterling Order Management application. Overview
This course begins with an overview of the technical architecture of the Sterling Order Management system, including installation and deployment. Students are then introduced to APIs, Agent Framework, and Services Definition Framework. Procedures to create, extend, and customize agents, agent servers, APIs, and services provided in detail. The course also has deep-dives to explore database extensibility, object extensibility, presentation framework, and customization of the Sterling Order Management user interface.
- Course overview
- Installation and deployment
- APIs and custom business logic
- Agent framework
- Service definition framework
- Presentation framework
- Web UI framework
- Case study
- Wrap up
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Provide an understanding of the technical environment of the Sterling Order Management system.
- Extend transaction workflows and fulfillment pipelines.
- Use the Sterling Order Management APIs to move data between Sterling Order Management and other applications.
- Create new agents and agent servers.
- Configure services.
- Customize the user interface, database, printed documents, and objects.
- Extend the application screen by using Web UI Framework.