Developing Case Management Solutions using IBM Business Automation Workflow V188.8.131.52 – ZB836G SPVC
Course Code: ZB836G Brand: Digital Business Automation Category: Cloud Skill Level: Intermediate Duration: 40H Modality: SPVC Audience
This course is intended for case solution developers of IBM Business Automation Workflow.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Familiarity with case management concepts
- Basic knowledge of programming techniques
This course provides technical professionals with the needed skills to develop Case Management solutions in IBM Business Automation Workflow. Overview
This course provides technical professionals with the needed skills to develop Case Management solutions in IBM Business Automation Workflow.
The course begins with an introduction to IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW). You learn about BAW capabilities, case management concepts, architecture, and the benefits of using IBM Business Automation Workflow on Cloud. You manage cases in the BAW Case Client.
This course teaches how to create custom pages and implement Free Form page layout and utility widgets. You configure the Calendar widget, subscribe to external calendars, and create and view quick tasks in the Calendar widget. You customize the toolbar and menu for a case page, wire two widgets together, and implement Script Adapter widgets to transform data.
This course teaches how to promote an existing case solution to a workflow project and to integrate an existing BPM process in a case solution. You create, apply, and export a security configuration for a case solution.
Through instructor-led presentations and hands-on lab exercises, you learn about the core features of IBM Business Automation Workflow case management.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
Introduction to IBM Business Automation WorkflowManaging cases in IBM Business Automation Workflow Case ClientExercise: Managing cases in IBM Business Automation Workflow Case ClientBuilding and deploying a case solutionExercise: Building your first Case solutionDefining case solution objectsExercise: Defining case solution objectsCase ActivitiesExercise: Creating case activitiesCustomizing Property ViewsExercise: Customizing Property ViewsCreating a case activity with a new processExercise: Creating a case activity with a new processManaging case stagesExercise: Managing case stagesDesigning custom Case pagesExercise: Designing custom Case pagesWorking with the Calendar widgetExercise: Working with the Calendar widgetCustomizing the case toolbars and menusExercise: Customizing the case toolbars and menusWiring widgetsExercise: Wiring widgetsPromoting an existing case solutionExercise: Promoting an existing case solutionIntegrating an existing process in a case solutionExercise: Integrating an existing process in a case solutionConfiguring security for a case solutionExercise: Configuring security for a case solutionCourse summary, badge, and other learning resources
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the key capabilities of IBM Business Automation Workflow
- Understand the high-level architecture for IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW)
- Identify the Workflow Center components
- Explain the Case management concepts
- Describe the benefits of using IBM Business Automation Workflow on Cloud
- Create, process, and split cases in BAW Case Client for an existing case solution
- Add documents and runtime activities to a case in BAW Case Client
- Understand the Case solution design
- Build and deploy a case solution
- Export, delete, and import a case solution
- Define properties, choice lists, roles, and business objects for a case solution
- Create document types and case types for a case solution
- Create To-do Task and Container activities
- Add the To-do list widget to the page
- Use Sets to manage tasks
- Create a custom property view
- Configure the display settings for properties
- Assign the custom property view to case pages
- Model a process for a case activity
- Create client-side human services
- Create custom pages and implement Free Form page layout and utility widgets
- Configure the Calendar widget and subscribe to external calendars
- Create and view quick tasks in the Calendar widget
- Customize the toolbar and menu for a case page
- Wire two widgets together
- Implement Script Adapter widgets to transform data
- Promote an existing case solution to a workflow project
- Integrating an existing process in a case solution
- Create, apply, and export a security configuration for a case solution