Overview of IBM Cognos Analytics – eLearning – K01015G WBT
Course Code: K01015G
Brand: DS&BA – Cognos Analytics
Skill Level: Intermediate
• An understanding of your organization’s business intelligence process and reporting needs.
This course provides participants with a high level overview of the IBM Cognos Analytics suite of products and their underlying architecture.
This course provides participants with a high level overview of the IBM Cognos Analytics suite of products and their underlying architecture. The participants will explore different components and examine how those components relate to an analytics solution.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
• Introduction to IBM Cognos Analytics
• Consume content in IBM Cognos Analytics
• Create reports in IBM Cognos Analytics
• Creating an Active Report in IBM Cognos Analytics
• Create dashboards in IBM Cognos Analytics
• Create a dashboard from existing content
• Create metadata models in IBM Cognos Analytics
• Explore the Dynamic Cube lifecycle
• Create data modules
• Examine IBM Cognos Analytics capabilities for mobile and Microsoft Office users
• Compare IBM Cognos Analytics to IBM Cognos BI
Please refer to course overview