IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5 IT Asset Management Fundamentals – TP380G CR
Course Code: TP380G
Brand: Management & Platform
Skill Level: Intermediate
This intermediate course is for project teams, system administrators, implementers, consultants, and anyone else who wishes to learn how to use the features and functions of IBM SmartCloud Control Desk to manage hardware and software.
- Complete IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5 Foundations (TP350)
- Have general knowledge and the Ability to navigate IBM SmartCloud Control Desk
Learn the fundamental concepts of managing the lifecycle of IT assets, how to track and manage physical assets, and how to manage software licenses to mitigate license and regulatory compliance risks.
This course introduces the fundamental concepts of managing the lifecycle of IT assets using IBM SmartCloud Control Desk. Managing the lifecycle of your IT assets helps you control costs and optimize IT asset utilization. You learn how to track and manage physical assets from procurement to disposal. You also learn how to manage software licenses to mitigate license and regulatory compliance risks. This 3-day hands-on course includes lectures, discussions, demonstrations, and a wide variety of exercises.
- Unit 1 IT Asset Management overview
- Unit 2 Planning
- Unit 3 Acquisition
- Unit 4 Deployment
- Unit 5 Management
- Unit 6 Disposal
- Unit 7 Managing software licenses
- Unit 8 Discovery
- Appendix A Additional topics
- Describe the features and applications to manage IT assets in IBM SmartCloud Control Desk
- Explain the different stages of the IT asset lifecycle
- Manage the lifecycle of an asset
- Manage software licenses