IBM FlashSystem 9200 Implementation – SSFS7DG WBT
Course Code: SSFS7DG
Skill Level: Basic
Enrollment in this course is not restricted. Typical students may include:
• Technical IBM personnel
• Business Partner technical personnel
• IT consultants and architects
This course introduces the IBM FlashSystem 9200 control and expansion enclosures. It also focuses on FlashCore Technology, scalability, and RAID protection solutions.
IBM FlashSystem 9200 system is an all-flash, powerful end-to-end Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) enterprise storage solution that combines the performance of IBM FlashCore technology, the ultra-low latency of Storage Class Memory (SCM), the rich features of IBM Spectrum Virtualize, and AI predictive storage management to provide intensive, data driven multi-cloud storage for the most critical demands.
This course introduces the IBM FlashSystem 9200 control enclosures, 9846/9848 AG8 and UG8, and the IBM FlashSystem expansion enclosures, 9846/9848 AFF and A9F. It also focuses on FlashCore Technology, scalability, and RAID protection solutions.
- Evolution of FlashSystems
- IBM Spectrum Virtualize: Improving Storage Efficiency
- IBM FlashSystem 9200 Architecture overview
- IBM FlashCore Technology
- IBM FlashSystem 9200 SAS-Attached Flash storage
- Scale up and scale out solutions
- RAID protection solutions
- Recall the history and fundamentals of the IBM Flash System storage
- Categorize the capabilities of the features of IBM Spectrum Virtualize with the IBM FlashSystem 9200
- Summarize the architecture of the IBM FlashSystem 9200
- Identify the various elements of FlashSystem 9200 Scale Up/Scale Out Solutions
- List the requirements that support intermixing cluster solutions