Introducing IBM Cúram Universal Access 6.0.5 – 9D57G WBT
Course Code: 9D57G
Brand: Government – Curam Social Program Management
Skill Level: Basic
This basic self-paced course provides learners with a high-level summary of the IBM Cúram Universal Access Enterprise Module.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This basic self-paced course provides learners with a high-level summary of the IBM Curam Universal Access Enterprise Module.
This web-based course provides a high-level overview of the IBM Cúram Universal Access Enterprise Module. Universal Access is a fully configurable, citizen-facing application that enables Social Program Management (SPM) agencies to provide an intuitive web-based, self-service solution. A citizen can answer a short set of questions that enables them to quickly identify relevant social and health services in their community, as well as government programs that might meet their needs.
This course covers the following components of Universal Access at a high-level: Triage, Screening, Citizen Account, and Basic Administration. The course describes the functionality of each component and explains its role in the overall Universal Access process for citizens and SPM agencies.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- How IBM Cúram Universal Access enables SPM agencies to meet the needs of their clients.
- The main components of the Universal Access Enterprise Module and their respective purposes.
- Describe the course objectives.
- Outline the course agenda.
- Explain how the Triage component of Universal Access works.
- Describe how the results of the Triage process can be used to address citizen needs.
- Differentiate between the two types of Screening that Universal Access supports.
- Provide an overview of the steps that are contained in the Screening processes supported by Universal Access.
- List and describe the main features of the Citizen Account component of Universal Access.
- Provide an overview of some of the administration tasks that are associated with the following Universal Access components:
- Online Applications
- Online Categories
- Citizen Account