IBM Datacap 9.0.1: Application Builder – WF261G CR,ILO
Course Code: WF261G
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Application Builders who are responsible for building Datacap applications
- Anyone who needs to know how to rapidly develop a capture solution and enhance the application using the capability of the IBM Datacap suite.
Recommended: Familiarity with data capturing concepts
This course shows how to build Datacap applications using templates in FastDoc and enhance them in Datacap Studio.
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course IBM Datacap 9.0.1: Application Builder (ZF261G). This option does not require any travel.
This comprehensive course covers various aspects of Datacap application building using the FastDoc and D
atacap Studio tools. It introduces the interface, and shows how to create and enhance applications from Form and Learning Templates for processing batches.
Unit 1: Introduction to Datacap
Unit 2: FastDoc Local Mode
Unit 3: FastDoc Datacap Server mode
Unit 4: Datacap Studio Introduction
Unit 5: Add a Multi Page Document
Unit 6: Basic Learning Application
Unit 7: Debug and Test
- Work with FastDoc Local mode
- Configure applications in FastDoc Server mode
- Create a multi-page application based on Form Template
- Work with the Datacap Studio interface
- Create an application and configure with FastDoc
- Enhance the FastDoc Application in Datacap Studio
- Export to IBM FileNet Content Manager repository
- Application debugging and Test the task profiles