Batch Processing in IBM Cúram 6.0.5 – 9D62G WBT
Course Code: 9D62G
Brand: Government – Curam Social Program Management
Skill Level: Intermediate
The intermediate course is intended for Cúram developers who need detailed information about how batch processing operates in IBM Cúram.
You should have completed the following courses:
- IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G), and
- IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (Customization) 7.X (9D74G), or
- Any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course.
Alternatively, you should have experience working as a developer on an IBM Cúram SPM implementation project.
The intermediate course is intended for Curam developers who need detailed information about how batch processing operates in IBM Curam.
This web-based, technical primer course provides a technical overview of batch processing in IBM Cúram 6.0.5. The aim of the course is to provide Cúram developers with an introduction to the way in which IBM Cúram handles batch processing. As batch processing is a generic technology, the value for developers is that the course focuses on the Cúram-specific aspects of its use in the IBM Cúram SPM Platform 6.0.5.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Batch Processing in IBM Cúram.
- How to use batch process groups.
- Creating and running IBM Cúram batch processes.
- Managing the Cúram Batch Launcher.
- Batch jobs and code packages.
- Batch job parameters.
- Batch job security issues.
- Performance Mechanisms: Chunking and Streaming.
- The Cúram Batch Streaming Architecture.
- Modeling and running chunked and streamed batch jobs.
- Batch Processing and JMS in Cúram.
- Differentiate between the processing types that IBM Cúram supports.
- Provide an overview of batch processing in IBM Cúram 6.0.5.
- Describe the workings of the Cúram Batch Launcher.
- Outline how to create a batch job and control how it operates.
- Discuss the following features of batch jobs:
- Code Packages
- Describe how to develop and run streamed and chunked batch jobs and explain their structures.
- Explain the use of methods and modelling in Cúram batch jobs.
- Describe how IBM Cúram batch processes use the DB-to-JMS mechanism to access application-server functionality.