IBM Content Navigator 188.8.131.52 – Box Integration – F272G WBT
Course Code: F272G
Brand: Digital Business Automation
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of IBM Content Navigator and Box integration.
- Administrators who configure IBM Content Navigator.
- Experience with IBM Content Navigator.
- Familiarity with Box.
- Recommended Courses:
- IBM Content Navigator 184.108.40.206: Introduction (F270)
- IBM Content Navigator 220.127.116.11: Configuration (F271)
This course is for anyone who needs to know the capabilities of IBM Content Navigator and Box integration and Administrators who configure IBM Content Navigator
This course provides training on IBM Content Navigator and Box integration. You learn how to configure a Box repository in
IBM Content Navigator. You also learn how to view, search, and add Box content in the IBM Content Navigator interface.
You use the student guide and pre-recorded videos to complete the learning.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
View Box Content in IBM Content Navigator
- Browse to Box folders and documents.
- View and edit Box document properties.
- Add and view comments.
- Export Box document properties to a file.
- Preview content in Content Navigator Viewer.
- View Box Notes.
Add Box Content in IBM Content Navigator
- Create a Box folder.
- Add a Box document.
- Move a Box document or a folder to another folder.
- Copy a Box document to another repository.
- Share a document from an ECM repository securely through Box.
- Add a Box document to Favorites.
- Check Out and Check In documents.
- Add a Web Link.
Search for Box content in IBM Content Navigator
- IBM Content Navigator Search view
- Search options and scope
- Content based search
- Property based search
- Search for Web Links
- Enable Cross-Repository Search
- Create a Cross-Repository Search
- Property Mapping
- Run the Cross-Repository Search
Configure a Box repository in IBM Content Navigator
- Configure Box repository in Content Navigator.
- Add the Box repository to a Content Navigator desktop.
- Set Box repository as the default for Browse.
- Configure task manager.
- Enable Box Share Services for a desktop.
- Set Share Administrator for the Box repository.
- Configure Box Share and Box Copy for a repository.
- Box Authentication: OAuth2 Protocol
Upon completion of this course, participants will learn how to:
- View Box Content in IBM Content Navigator.
- Add Box Content in IBM Content Navigator.
- Search for Box content in IBM Content Navigator.
- Create and run a Cross Repository Search.
- Configure a Box repository in IBM Content Navigator.