IBM Cúram SPM 7.0: New Features – 9D71G WBT
Course Code: 9D71G
Brand: Government – Curam Social Program Management
Skill Level: Intermediate
The course is intended for functional and technical professionals who need an overview of the new features of IBM Cúram SPM 7.0. Each lesson is divided into a functional section and a technical section to facilitate both types of learners.
Learners should have experience with Cúram SPM 6.X either as a Business Analyst or as a Developer.
This training course summarizes the main new features of IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 7.0 from a functional and technical perspective.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This web-based training course summarizes the main new features of IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 7.0 from a functional and technical perspective.
Using demonstrations and review questions, learners will develop a good understanding of the changes introduced in Cúram SPM 7.0, which will help them to interpret Cúram SPM information sources and implement the new features on projects.
The course covers the following topics:
- The main usability improvements of IBM Cúram SPM 7.0.
- The new Enterprise Modules of IBM Cúram SPM 7.0.
After completing the course, students should be able to:
- Summarize the main enhancements to the following areas of IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 7.0:
- SPM Platform
- The main themes of the SPM V7.0 release.
- Modularization changes.
- User interface (UI) usability enhancements.
- Deprecated functionality.
- Technical changes.
- Enterprise and Solution Modules
- IBM Cúram Archiving.
- IBM Cúram Identity Intelligence.
- IBM Cúram Provider Match with Watson.
- IBM Cúram Income Support and HCR.
- IBM Cúram Child Welfare.
- SPM Platform