Implementing IBM Cloud Private on Power Systems – QZC40G CR,ILO
Course Code: QZC40G
Brand: Power Systems – Linux
Skill Level: Intermediate
Anyone responsible for using the Kubernetes-based IBM Cloud private platform and/or is interested in learning about the this topic.
Students attending this course are expected to have Linux and
containers knowledge. These skills can be obtained by attending the
following courses, or gained from equivalent experience:
▪ LX071G – Power Systems Running Linux: Server Administration
▪ LX061G – Enhancing Workload and Capacity Management with Docker on Power Systems
Learn how to installation and configuration IBM Cloud Private on IBM Power Systems.
This 3-day course introduces the Kubernetes-based IBM Cloud Private platform, a new way to deliver and run cloud workloads in your own trusted data center. The course covers how to install and configure the IBM Cloud Private program on IBM Power Systems. Topics include the concepts, planning, installation, and basic management operations.
• Unit 1 – Get Started
▪ Exercise 1
• Unit 2 – Implementation
▪ Exercise 2
• Unit 3 – Basic Management
▪ Exercise 3
▪ Exercise 4
On completion of this course, students should be able to:
▪ Describe the IBM Cloud Private platform features, capabilities, and benefits
▪ Plan, install, and configure IBM Cloud Private in IBM Power Systems
▪ Use the IBM Cloud Private platform to manage a cluster, images, and
▪ Analyze capabilities of pre-packaged bundles for top use cases