IBM Cúram Express Rules for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5 – 9D60G SPVC
Course Code: 9D60G
Brand: Government – Curam Social Program Management
Skill Level: Intermediate
This intermediate-level course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You should have completed IBM Cúram technical fundamentals training:
IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G), and
IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (Customization) 7.X (9D74G), or
Any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course.
This course for developers and technical architects describes how to develop IBM CER rules using the IBM CER Application Development Environment (ADE).
The course describes how to develop IBM CER rules using the IBM CER Application Development Environment (ADE) and covers the following topics: the CER editor; defining rule elements; CER development approach; testing and debugging CER rules; Timelines, and advanced CER features.
During the course, students will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using CER features.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- The functions and features of IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER).
- How to use CER rule elements to implement rule logic.
- How to configure, test, and debug CER rules using Developer and Administrator tools.
- Select IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER) elements to implement rule logic.
- Use Developer and Administrator tools to configure, test, and debug rule sets.
- Access and interpret product guides for implementing CER rules.