IBM Control Desk 188.8.131.52 Fundamentals – TP352G CR,ILO
Course Code: TP352G
Brand: Management & Platform
Skill Level: Basic
This course is suitable for all roles, including installers, administrators, and service desk agents.
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills:
- Basic browser navigation skills
Learn the fundamental concepts of managing IT assets, service requests, and changes in your IT environment using IBM Control Desk.
This course introduces you to the fundamental concepts of managing IT assets, service requests, and changes in your IT environment using IBM Control Desk. You learn how managing these processes with a unified solution provides significant advantages to your organization. Through instructor-led discussion, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you learn how to plan a deployment, perform basic configuration, and navigate IBM Control Desk.
- Basic configuration
- Service Request Management
- IT Asset Management
- Configuration, Change, and Release Management
After you complete this course, you can perform the following tasks:
- Describe the features of IBM Control Desk
- Explain the architecture
- List the primary installation scenarios
- Perform the initial configuration
- Explain the processes managed by IBM Control Desk