Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform update process on Power Systems – QZW05DG WBT
Course Code: QZW05DG
Brand: Power Systems
Skill Level: Basic
Systems Administrators, systems integrators, and consultants with responsibility for maintaining Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform clusters.
This course addresses the specifics of updating a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform installation on Power Systems.
This course covers the steps to follow to update a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.3.18 environment on Power Systems to 4.3.23. Lessons learned, and hints and tips will be provided to help you perform the update successfully.
- Red Hat OpenShift support timeline
- Upgrade channels – Fast and Stable
- Choosing the proper channel for upgrade
- Tools to upgrade the cluster
- Monitor the upgrade progress
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the Red Hat OpenShift support timeline (as of course publish date)
- Utilize upgrade channels as the source for the upgrade operation
- Update a cluster using various tools
- Monitor the status and success or failure of the update process