Introduction to IBM Cúram Social Program Management 6.0.5 Functional Overview – 9D59G WBT
Course Code: 9D59G
Brand: Government – Curam Social Program Management
Skill Level: Basic
This basic self-paced course provides learners with a high-level summary of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and the Cúram Enterprise Modules.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course introduces the concept of Social Program Management (SPM) and provides a high-level summary of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and the IBM Cúram Enterprise Modules.
This self-paced course introduces the concept of Social Program Management (SPM), which is the industry segment that IBM Cúram focuses on. IBM Cúram offers products that SPM agencies need to provide government-funded social, health, and other services to citizens. The course provides a high-level summary of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and the IBM Cúram Enterprise Modules. The course describes the main components of the Cúram SPM Platform. It also describes the respective functions of the Cúram Enterprise Modules. The course explains the SPM Platform and Enterprise Modules by describing their respective functions in the context of the citizen and agency needs that they address.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- The unique approach that IBM Cúram adopts to the requirements of SPM agencies and the needs of their clients.
- The main components of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and how they meet agency requirements and citizen needs.
- The respective features and functionality of the Cúram Enterprise Modules and how they meet the specific needs of citizens and SPM agencies.
- Describe the IBM Cúram approach to SPM.
- Recognize the main features of the IBM Cúram user interface.
- Describe the participant management and case management functionality that the IBM SPM Platform provides.
- Describe the financial management functionality that the IBM SPM Platform provides.
- Provide a high-level overview of Cúram Intake.
- Describe how to access Cúram documentation via the IBM Knowledge Center.
- Provide a high-level overview of the Cúram Documentation Analysis tool and explain its purpose.
- Identify the different components of Cúram Workflow and outline their roles.
- Provide an overview of how communications are handled in Cúram.
- List and describe the following IBM Cúram Enterprise Modules:
- Cúram Universal Access
- Cúram Verification Engine
- Cúram Provider Management
- Cúram Appeals
- Cúram Social Enterprise Collaboration
- Cúram Outcome Management
- Cúram Evidence Broker
- Cúram Business Intelligence and Analytics