IBM Stewardship Center for Information Server v11.5 – KM618G CR
Course Code: KM618G
Brand: UGI – Information Server
Skill Level: Basic
• Data Stewards and other business users who collaborate to remediate data quality violations. And Data Governance Council Members and other business users who collaborate on defining data policies and rules for their business in addition to monitoring policy compliance.
Basic knowledge of the Windows operating system and familiarity with database access techniques.
Participants will learn about event notification with workflow and remediation using IBM Stewardship Center for Information Server v11.5
IBM Stewardship Center for Information Server v11.5 provides event notification with workflow and remediation. Business users can be notified and respond to Information Server events, when they occur. These events include data quality exceptions occurring in Information Server products such as DataStage and Information Analyzer. These events also include catalog edits to governance categories and terms occurring within the Information Governance Catalog.
1. Introduction to Stewardship Center
2. Managing Subscriptions with Subscription Manager
3. Stewardship Center sample applications
4. Managing Data Quality Exceptions in the Data Quality Exceptions Console
5. Managing Data Quality Exceptions in t
he Stewardship Center
6. Information Governance Dashboard
Please refer to course overview.