IBM Cúram SPM Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG) for Developers 7.X – 9D82G SPVC,CR
Course Code: 9D82G
Brand: Government – Curam Social Program Management
Skill Level: Intermediate
This course is intended primarily for developers and technical architects who will work on IBM Cúram implementation projects. The course is also useful for anyone who needs a technical understanding of IEG.
It is recommended that learners complete the following course before taking the IEG course: IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 7.X Technical Overview (9D76G)
This course provides learners with the essential knowledge and hands-on skills required to implement and support IBM Cúram SPM solutions that use Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG).
Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG) is an IBM technology that is used to create dynamic scripts. IEG is used by Social Program Management (SPM) applications to gather data from internal workers and citizens using fixed and mobile devices. This course describes how to develop IEG scripts and integrate these scripts into IBM Cúram SPM applications.
- The functions and features of IBM Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG)
- Implementing scripts using IEG elements
- Integrating IEG scripts into IBM Cúram Applications
- Customizing scripts
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Briefly describe the IBM Cúram features that use IEG scripts
- Define Datastore schemas
- Create scripts consisting of flow control, relationships, and summary pages
- Configure validation and custom functions
- Configure features specific to the Java-based and React-based players
- Configure IBM Cúram Universal Access to run scripts
- Customize out-of-the-box Datastore schemas and IEG scripts
- Troubleshoot typical IEG scripting errors
- Access reference information