dashDB Managing Access: Users and Privileges – eLearning – K04005G WBT
Course Code: K04005G
Brand: HDM – DashDB
Skill Level: Advanced
• Data Analysts or Data Administrators tasked with managing access of users and privileges in a dashDB cloud database.
• Knowledge of relational database fundamentals is required. Some experience accessing relational database objects is recommended.
This offering teaches cloud database support staff how to manage access of users and privileges to a dashDB for Transactions database.
This offering teaches cloud database support staff how to manage access of users and privileges to a dashDB for Analytics or dashDB for Transactions database.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate the hands-on activity.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
• dashDB environment and user management with dashDB console
• dashDB authorization
• dashDB object privileges
• Schema privileges
• Managing security
• Validating privileges and authorities
• dashDB user-defined user roles
• Administration and management of roles
• Trusted Context database security
• Implementing a Trusted Context
Please refer to course overview